Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good Saturday Morning!

Good Morning all! I am sitting here in my recliner with a cup of warm coffee contemplating the day. Tomorrow I Mother's Day. I just hope to be able to sleep in. The kids have been getting up at 6:30 the last few mornings and that's not even daycare days! I'm definitely needing the coffee!

Sorry I haven't posted much this week, it has been busy! My aunt and cousin's gf and their daughter came up north and we all met at my Aunt's cabin in Cheboygan. It was a fun, relaxing weekend during the week. Poor Little Miss got tortured by Little Man.. He was in love I think! Kept hugging her, laying on her, following are everywhere..She was obviously annoyed. He was either in love or just loved to annoy her. Yes, he is all male.

When we got back, I had a pile of work on my desk. The guys were cranking out the service while I was gone(for those of you that don't know, I run my dad's well drilling business). I was happy. Made a nice deposit. Worked alot, It was good. So the only think I got to do on here was to figure out how to add a second page, which is now our own Coupon Database. Deal Seeking mom keeps it up! Yeah!

Also this week I sold my travel system to a friend. It was sad!  Which I was surprised by. I am not an emotional person, I don't really get attached to things. As a child, I didn't have a lovey, blankie, or teddy. Even now, I don't like stuff cluttering even though it seems I can't get away from it.  So when I decided, with Jason that I was going to get the Implanon (BC that goes in your arm lasts for 3 years), I knew I would have to get rid of some stuff.. The travel System expires in 2015, so in 3 years it will be 2014 and even if we got preggers right away, we just would be cutting it close. So it was sold. The point of this is you don't realize what you get attached to when you have kids. Maybe it was one of their favorite toys, a blankie, a favorite shirt. For me, I was heart sick that the carseat that had faithfully carried my newborns home from the hospital, the stroller that had taken many trips, and the bases that held my children safe and tight were gone.  It will keep a new baby safe, but I was still going to miss it. I don't know. Issues..

So, I think we all need to realize this mother's day what is truly important, what or love for our children are.Happy Mother's Day My friends.. Now my cup is empty and the baby is crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment