Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Day.. New Deals.. New Design..

Okay, so most everyone who knows me knows that I am a total idiot when it comes to computers.. I can type stuff in, make it look great with word, excel, even quick books and I have become friends at times. But, my computer is possessed. It deletes things it shouldn't, changes layouts, won't talk with my keyboard unless it wants to.. It isn't a virus, its been checked, scanned daily and shown to a professional (Go Montie Montgomery!). It has been certified with a clean bill of health. He even has said it wasn't me.. it was the computer, but he was probably trying to make me feel better seeing as the same man told me about 5 years ago that a computer is only as smart as its operator.. oops. Bet my computer could spit out a wealth of information on breast feeding, pumping, couponing, saving money, oh, and def. on all things horse research. It could probably even barrel race..

All that said.. HTML coding is not for me.. Seriously. It's like speaking a foreign language and seeing as we live in MI the closest foreign languages we have to need to learn is Yupper  and Canadian.. And they are pretty much the same thing, just a bit different dialects. So what I needed to spruce up my blog was help. I found(finally after much searching) a website that does free templates, well, many of them, but none of them fit me.. Until this one. I don't even know where I found it, but it is awesome. I think I searched for free cute blogger templates.. I may have begged my computer to cooperate (not really, anything involving the Internet I am actually quite good at, just not this..) So the one thing that I want to do is find a tool bar navigator thing.. Shabby blogs has an awesome one.. I want it.. but I can't find it, or the code.. Any computer geniuses out there want to help?

Oh and guess what Little Man found last night? His puppy act.. complete with drinking out of Gem's water dish.. Gross.. She's like, you idiot.. give me the sippy cup then.. Kids..

2 comments:

  1. Love the new design! Simple, clean and to the point! Love your blog girly! HTML once learned ROCKS! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! It is diffiult.. Like a foreign language.. Ned to learn it. May pick up html for dummies.. Perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete