Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just a thought...

I'm sitting here at PT in the Fluido waiting for the buzzer to go off. I'm heading to Walgreens and Rite Aid after, going to hit up some good as getting some free and really cheap items. Just wanted to post a thought for you... When you are all stocked up for a few months and have a few extra coupons what do you do? I have enough body wash and deodorant to last Jason around a year probably. The most it cost me was probably $1 a bottle. What should I do with all these awesome BOGO coupons that have come in the inserts lately? Make a donation Box! My new goal for myself is to follow through with my New Years Goal I made back in January.. To Give Back. I still can't afford to make large cash donations, but I an and will, start using my coupons tostart a donation box. Body Wash, Deoderant, maybe some fod staples, PAPER products, even formula that I can get cheaply, all this will go in the donation box. Once a month I will set a goal to get ahold of Donna Williams or Pastor Jack to drop off at Joseph's Store House at Beaver Lake Community Church to help out. Even if it is only $5 +" I can do it! Anyone else want to take the pledge to donate somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment