Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby Food Deals

Well, everyone out there, I did the Enfamil Gentlease deal I posted yesterday at Walgreens. Kick Butt! Not only did I get the $9 off per tub that I expected, I also got 2-$5 Mail In Rebates ($5 off 2 Tubs) for an additional $10 off! So, Break Down is:

  • 4 Tubs Gentle Ease- $23.99 each, $95.96
    • - $2 off in add coupon x 4                                 = -$8
    • -$2 off WAGS Infant Care Book Coupon        = - $8
    • -$5 off Printable coupons.com Manu coupon    = -$20
    • + 4 Wall/glass Easter clings (they were Mickey Mouse!)
    • +$1 wall calendar
    • = $65 (Formula cost $59.96+tax.
    • STEAL! At Walmart, these tubs cost (last time I checked) $25.99, That would have cost me $104+ Tax,  a savings of $44.04
New Deal Alert
Earths Best Coupons. This is probably my favorite baby food for Abby. It is organic, well made, and the cookies actually taste good! The canned/jarred food has tons of flavors and Abby really likes them. They usually run about $0.75 or so a jar, so they are a bit higher cost. However, with this coupon, they are about $0.62 a jar. Print off up to 3 coupons for the jar food, one for everything else. Decent savings! This is for Walmart, but I do believe Neiman's has this baby food also. Not sure on the cost.

Yo Baby Yogurt
$1/1 Yobaby Yogurt I am just getting ready to start yogurt with Abby, but Logan loves this stuff! Also organic, also has a YoToddler that has added Rice Cereal to it so when they start fighting eating that bland cereal, they still will be getting the iron that they desperatly need. This is only sold at Neiman's. Walmart used to sell it, but no longer.

Anyway, good deals for the day for you, my fellow mama friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment