Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Turn To Spartan, Neiman's Matchups and Ideas

Thanks to Stephanie Wilds and this lovely storm we are currently having, my day has opened up wide and clear! Well, not so clear, but nothing going on, that's for sure! Stephanie Wilds had sent me a message Via Facebook (what an awesome site!) that she has found a ton of luck with Turn to Spartan.com in order to get some decent deals at Neimans on the Spartan products! I finally had a chance to check this out and figured I would share some of my findings with you for this week.

Meat Counter
  • Split Chicken Breasts $0.88 a Lb
Produce
  • Grapes, $0.99 a lb
Boxed Goods


Well, That's Pretty Much it for this week.. Nothing really special, but those chicken breasts.. good deal there! And the grapes! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment