Monday, April 25, 2011

Great Day!.. NOT!

I was really excited today.. See, yesterday was Easter! So today should defiantly be spring, right? Yeah, well in Northern MI Mother Nature is laughing her silly little ass off. Yes I said it. But I'm kind of PO'd at her. She should have given us spring! Not the 5 days of rain she is threatening us with. Doesn't she realize that I want to ride my old girls? See if Rose feels like kicking her heels up? Well, if I can get on them, stupid foot. I am far from normal, even though PT is helping.

And Next Weekend, I am meeting my Aunt Cindy, Sarah, and Adds up in Cheboygan with my mom to relax and have a girls (and Logan) few days. Wine and relaxation. Ahh.. And Adds and Logan to hopefully entertain each other, if they don't get mad. I would love to let him take up his little tykes car so he can run around, but after a week of rain, it's going to be way to muddy. I am quite sad about this weather thing. Just so you now Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment