Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter a few days early!

I got some wonderful news today! My cousin who has been married for a few years, has a great, stable job, a husband who has a good stable job, a house, a dog, a cat... Well they will finally be adding to their wonderful family come November with... A wonderful baby! I am so happy for her! It really makes me feel as if spring has truly sprung! I am wistful, happy, and almost wishing for another miracle myself... Almost. I think I wait another few years and decide then!
In the mean time.. My kiddos and animals will keep me busy.. Our red lab, Gemma, who is about 8 months old has discovered her bird dog side.. Yes, she caught herself a bird yesterday.. And proceeded to eat it in front of me... Gross.. I about puked everywhere. Sick.. Anyone want a nice red lab? (not really but she was about out the door yesterday..)

I did Easter cards this year.. First time! They went out in the mail today (oops)! I used the pictures our wonderful friend Amy did.. Seriously guys, call Amy Boyd for photos.., and a deal off fuji film to do Abby's photo cards (25 free cards, just pay shipping) that cost me about $7. &?4 3$1? Walmart because I couldn't get my mom's computer and cc at the same time to do his.. They turned out really cute and are in the mail as we speak/type..

Any way, everyone have a wonderful holiday, remember what it truly stands for, and enjoy your family!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment