Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Link of all you Mom to be's!

This is a helpful link for all you Mom-to-Be's out there. There are so many of you I know of! Congrats! Maybe us moms can comment on what we found extremely helpful for the first year!

http://assets.babycenter.com/ims/Content/baby_registry_product_checklist.pdf

I know that I couldn't live with out my Jumperoo made by Fisher Price! Once the kids turned about 4 months old, it was the thing to have. They like the excersaucers also, but you will love the jumperoos! When they are fussy, put them in and let them fuss, hyper? they jump around and scream with Joy! I don't have many door jams to hang a jumper, and they scare me anyway, but these jumperoos are mobile and safe!

For diaper rash creams, desitn is great, but Boudreaux's Butt Paste  is the best yet! It still smells a bit, but it dosen't seem to sting as does the desitin. For my Breast Pump, I much loved my Medela Pump in Style. It worked well, stayed steady, and replacement parts were very reasonable! I just recently sold it, but, if in a few years, Jason and I are blessed with another baby, we definatly plan on investing in another, hopefully the Freestyle which actually allows you to walk around!

Anyway, I hope this is helpful to you Moms-to-Be!

2 comments:

  1. thanks Rachar! I'm loving your blog. You make it so easy for me to keep up with the latest sales and savings here in Alpena. Thanks for taking the time to do it
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Welcome Jill! I really hope everyone finds this helpful and everyone "follows" me.. I am loving this!

    ReplyDelete